CLASS FLORAL DIVISION
- Collection of named local trees, (leaf and fruit shown), mounted on card 50cm x 50cm
- Any kind of plant grown in flower pot from seed
- Fresh flower arrangement
- Dish garden
NEEDLECRAFT & FIBRE ART DIVISION
- Article of sewing or embroidery
- Vegetable print design – cut vegetable must be exhibited with design
- Knitted or crocheted object
- Hand-felted object
APPLIED ARTS & CRAFTS DIVISION
- Article made from seeds, shells or other natural materials
- Flower card/picture
- Handcrafted art card
- Model from kit - plastic or metal construction
- Carving or sculpture from wood, soap or clay
- Lego construction, original design, maximum base 30cm x 30cm. Please present models on a flat surface box to prevent breakage
- Play Dough sculpture
- Jewellery, one piece
- Scrapbook - special event, single page, any size.
- Handicraft, A.O.V.
- Handicraft, Diorama
Arts and Crafts: Open to children 12 years and underItem: Mini Scarecrow, max height 14” Recycle household materials to create a mini scarecrow to stake or hang in your garden. Wire and string can be used to construct your project.
FINE ART & PHOTOGRAPHY DIVISIONTo be eligible for entry, all, paintings, drawings and photographs which require hanging must be properly mounted and/or framed and equipped to hang safely on peg board hooks, Please make sure name is covered.
- Drawing, any medium
- Painting, any medium
- Hand illustration of a wild flower or bird found on Pender Island (with short comment)
- Animal photograph, domestic or wild, black & white or colour, accompanied by 2-3 line comment.
- Art, O.V.
- Collage artwork, any medium
- Short story (one page)
- Poem, minimum of 8 lines
The Wow Factor Award
Island Savings Credit Union
For most Wonderful, Outstanding,
Original Creation in Section N and 0